‘Braeside’ - Prized Position, Ultra Convenient with Potential, Level Land
6 Dalkeith Street Northbridge
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carOffered to the market for the first time ever this classic bungalow has been tightly held in the same family since built in the early 1920’s. Positioned in very sought-after Dalkeith Street with two street frontages this is an ultra-convenient location with a short level stroll to Northbridge Plaza shopping, bus transport, cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
• Original period features include – exquisite leadlight windows and window seats, front entrance verandah, high ceilings.
• Timeless front façade and boundless potential to restore, renovate or rebuild (subject to necessary approvals).
• Rear vehicle access to lock-up garage via Bellambi Street. 15.24 metre frontage – front and rear. Land size 663.9sqm.
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, generous lounge room, separate dining (4th bedroom), rear sunroom with verandah and eat in kitchen.
• Expansive private child friendly yard and lawn with sunny north-west aspect and ample room for a pool (easy level access via rear street).
• Superb potential – no easements, complying development may be carried out, level land and easy access.
• Wonderfully quiet peaceful family friendly location. Arguably the best position in the suburb combining convenience with seclusion.
• 15 minutes to Sydney CBD, 10 minutes to Chatswood. Central to popular high schools and short walk to Northbridge Public and St Phillip Neri primary schools.
Saturday, 2 Dec 12:30 PM
Northbridge / Castlecrag
02 9958 1700
02 9958 1700