Prized Position – Ultra Convenient with Potential
34 Tunks Street Northbridge
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carOffered to the market for the first time ever this original bungalow has been tightly held in the same family since built in 1924. Positioned in an enviable quiet yet so convenient cul-de-sac this character bungalow retains original period features including high patterned ceilings, picture rails and leadlight windows. Potential abounds to restore, renovate or rebuild (STCA).
• Spacious lounge/living room with corner leadlight window seat and access to front verandah.
• Central dining room adjacent to original kitchen with pantry.
• Versatile rear sunroom leads onto level child friendly North West facing yard.
• 3 bedrooms. Main bedroom features leadlight window seat and high patterned ceilings.
• Updated bathroom (sep. bath & shower), additional W.C., internal laundry.
• Timeless front facade. Off street parking, storage.
• Easy stroll to public schools, city bus transport, golf course, shops and cafes.
• Fantastic potential – no easements, complying development, level land – 515sqm approx.
• One of the last original homes in this very sought after peninsula suburb.
Wednesday, 7 Sep 06:00 PM
Northbridge / Castlecrag
02 9958 1700
02 9958 1700