Spectacular Six Bedroom Family Home - An Idyllic Setting
52 Cliff Avenue Northbridge
6 bed | 4 bath | 4 carThis solid brick home of generous proportions has a flexible floorplan designed around capturing the magnificent views of the bush and Tunks Park and water glimpses of Long Bay. Immersed in a peaceful oasis this spacious family home is ideal for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. It is superbly convenient, yet quiet and private. With its fantastic outlook and surrounds it is hard to imagine you are only minutes to the CBD.
- This light-filled architect designed home is entered through a soaring foyer featuring a glass cathedral ceiling that runs the length of the house, capturing the sun by day and the reflection of the Northbridge Suspension Bridge by night.
- Six enormous bedrooms perfect for the large or extended family - 4 upstairs and 2 more on the lower level - ideal for in-laws, live-in nanny or teenagers.
- Main bedroom with WIR, large ensuite and full length balcony capturing the bush canopy and views to Long Bay.
- 4.5 Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms - 2 ensuites.
- 2 x studies/home offices, ideal for working from home - both with excellent natural light.
- Large very functional living spaces. Open plan living and dining plus separate media/TV room all featuring gleaming Tasmanian Oak flooring.
- Gourmet chef’s eat-in kitchen, double Miele oven, 6 burner Ilve gas cooktop. Breakfast bar plus casual dining.
- Large entertainer’s deck (tallow wood) with built-in undercover BBQ and 180 degree views of bushland and water.
- Versatile separate rumpus/home theatre/billiard/music room. Has separate entrance and stunning sandstone feature wall.
- Large functional laundry with adjoining utility room- perfect storage/studio with great natural light. Possible kitchenette for nanny/in-laws/teenagers.
- Underhouse workshop/storage plus wine cellar, back to base alarm.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, 5,000 litre rainwater tank - automated drip irrigation system.
- Undercover parking for 4 cars - easy level entry to your front door.
- Boasting land size over 1,200sqm backing onto Tunks Park. Landscaped gardens by award winning horticulturist Helen Young.
- Close to excellent Primary and Secondary schooling and located a short stroll to both Northbridge and Cammeray shopping precincts as well as express bus stop and a few minutes commute to the CBD.
Wednesday, 4 Nov 06:00 PM
Northbridge Golf Club
Northbridge / Castlecrag
02 9958 1700
02 9958 1700