Unique Premier Position - Sweeping Golf Course & Water Views
7 Woonona Road Northbridge
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carOffered to the open market for the first time ever. A truly unique and very rare opportunity this solid, full brick very well maintained bungalow (circa 1919/20) boasts an amazing enviable outlook over Northbridge Golf Course, its dam, and beyond, taking in Folly Point, Willoughby Bay, Long Bay, Fig Tree Point, The Spit and Middle harbour.
• One of the First homes built in Woonona Road and in arguably the best possible position.
• Spotlessly presented and lovingly maintained including its well established gardens.
• Delightful period features- high patterned ceilings, front entrance verandah, exquisite leadlight windows and window seats.
• A charming Bungalow exuding period appeal with superb family accommodation- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
• Elegant spacious separate lounge and dining rooms.
• Enormous rear family room with adjacent sundeck enjoying the breathtaking outlook.
• Good sized kitchen with adjoining utility room/laundry.
• Paved private courtyard, sunny rear garden and lawn- Direct access onto golf course.
• Side drive to tandem lock up garage with 1 metre deep mechanics pit. Under home wine cellar houses 20 dozen bottles.
• Wonderfully quiet peaceful Family friendly location. Stroll to the local Public Schools and Shops, city bus transport at the end of the street.
• Property is the featured photograph (circa 1930) on the back cover of “Northbridge- building a new suburb”. Woonona Road was included in the 4th subdivision of Northbridge in August 1914.
“First time on the open market in almost 100 years. Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity”
- 645 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 12 Aug 10:30 AM
Northbridge / Castlecrag
02 9958 1700
02 9958 1700