Bathed in Northern Sunshine - Elevated Views
34 Kameruka Road Northbridge
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car*NOTE:- PLEASE ACCESS PROPERTY VIA PRIVATE PEDESTRIAN RIGHT OF WAY AT THE END OF EUROKA STREET
Occupying a prominent elevated position and capturing expansive views from Castlecrag to Sailors Bay this classic full brick, circa 1930’s home is bathed in northern sunshine. Beautifully presented and offered to the market for the first time in 25 years this is a delightful light-filled property.
- Spacious living room, with Jetmaster open fireplace, flows effortlessly onto superb, private, north-facing entertaining deck with year round sun, water glimpses and a fantastic outlook.
- Generous dining room with adjacent eat-in kitchen and level access to rear stone-flagged courtyard, sunny garden and lawn area.
- 3 generous bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes and all with northerly district views.
- Master bedroom leads out onto large north-facing balcony with water glimpses of Sailors Bay.
- Very private, fully fenced, sunny front and rear lawn areas.
- Excellent under house storage/ workshop. Laundry and wine cellar.
- Garage at Kameruka Road but with handy and level private rear pedestrian access via Euroka Street.
- Set within the desirable enclave of Northbridge and within a short walk to local cafes and Northbridge Plaza.
- Close to Northbridge golf course, marina, Northbridge baths and both private and public schools.
- Two stops on express bus into the city and on bus route to Chatswood.
- Scope to develop further. Complying development. Land size 575.4sqm.
This home will surprise with its sought-after aspect, genuine views, spotless condition and potential.
Wednesday, 3 May 06:00 PM
Northbridge / Castlecrag | (02) 9958 1700