Idyllic North Aspect with Captivating Water Views
71 Kameruka Road Northbridge
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carBathed in Northerly sunshine with commanding views over Sailors Bay to Middle Harbour this superb family home of impressive proportions boasts a flexible layout with a wonderful sense of privacy.
Offered to the marketplace for the first time in 32 years and designed with all living areas capturing the views this home has been transformed by the owners into a private entertaining haven whilst retaining some of the original stylish and elegant bungalow features.
- Two street frontages rear entrance via Noonbinna Crescent. Land size 744sqm. Generous lounge, dining and family rooms open onto entertainers balcony or sundrenched alfresco breakfast space.
- Separate parents retreat / living room with wet bar flows onto expansive full width terrace set against the stunning water views.
- Four bedrooms plus study/nursery adjacent to master bedroom with walk-in robe / dressing room. 3.5 bathrooms.
- Well-appointed as new kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and breakfast bar.
- Ideal home office / gym / artist studio with separate entrance.
- Sundrenched pool with vast pool deck all enjoying the North aspect and views.
- Landscape gardens and lawn. Wine cellar. Gas central heating, plenty of storage.
- Extra wide double carport with undercover access to the front door
- Stroll to Northbridge Baths. Minutes to Northbridge Plaza and local schools.
"A delightful family home of generous proportions with a very sought after North aspect"
SOLD BY CHRIS DOWNIE
Northbridge / Castlecrag | (02) 9958 1700